French Law in London
Triplet & Associés is a French Law practice with offices in Lille, Paris, and Marseilles, as well as a representational office in London. The London office includes an in-house Notaire and an Avocat, both bilingual, fully qualified and highly experienced.
The London office specializes in providing independent legal advice to the UK and Irish clients in connection with all aspects of their property ownership in France:
- Wherever the property is situated throughout France – city, rural, coastal or the interior Départements.
- Whatever the requirement for the acquisition or sale of the property e.g. investment, retirement, primary or secondary residence.
Their London office can advise on:
- Buying or selling French Property anywhere in France.
- Ownership, Inheritance and Estate Planning.
- Ante-nuptial agreements, marital property settlements (régimes matrimoniaux) and PACS.
- Capital gains, wealth tax, and similar issues. In complex cases, this can be underpinned by additional expertise from one of their France-based tax specialist lawyers.
Regular updates are given to Clients to keep them informed of progress on the transaction.
Triplet & Associés are able to assist UK or Irish clients in other ways too:
- Wherever they are resident – France, UK, Ireland or elsewhere.
- For example, in bringing or defending litigation and proceedings before the French Courts, in virtually any Court in France.
Further information on Triplet & Associés is available by contacting them directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inheritance Tax Update Click Here (These documents are in PDF format)
If you would like further information – please fill out the short form below, and we will be in touch with you to discuss your requirements…