A renovated traditionally built stone property (circa 1890) in a superb setting with over 6 acres approached via a gated drive. The land is enclosed with fenced pasture that is suitable for horses. The property has a gated entrance with a private drive and was renovated 10 years ago so is immediately habitable. Situated on the Deux-Sevres/Vienne borders in rural surroundings near to a peaceful village but within easy reach of shops and services.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, living room/living room, fitted kitchen, utility room, WC.
First floor: 2 Bedrooms, bathroom with WC
Land: 6.05 acres (2.5 hectares) of pasture, woodland, garden, and private drive.
Agency fees paid by the Vendor