Stone built house (circa 1900) that has been renovated throughout situated in the centre of an attractive riverside market town on the Vienne/Charente borders. The property is set back from the road and has a large garage with a landscaped secluded courtyard.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, living room (18m²) with wood-burning stove and a separate fitted kitchen.
First floor: Spacious landing, bath/shower room, WC, bedroom (12.5m²).
Double garage (90m²) providing the potential to create additional bedroom accommodation.
Double glazing, new roof.
Agency fees paid by the Vendor